The most versatile flatbed cutting system ever
Summa’s professional Flatbed Cutting System is an innovative solution for producing a broad variety of signage, displays, samples, packaging applications, and more.
Built to grow with your business
With an ever-increasing arsenal of tools and optional add-ons, the F Series flatbed cutting system is the breakthrough cutting solution you’ve been dreaming about.
Meet every need of your customer
Your range of applications is endless with the F Series. Enjoy industry-leading features and optional add-ons.
- ▼GoProduce software to perfectly match your F Series
- The software GoProduce is developed to handle jobs easy and efficiently. The modern interface with improved navigation enables users to find and operate functions as quickly and intuitively as possible.
- ◄Multifunctional cutting head for cutting efficiency
- The multifunctional head can hold up to three modules at one time. The central unit houses a positioning laser and an integrated camera system for fast and accurate contour-cutting mark recognition.
- ◄Tangential Module for power and precision
- Offering a vertical force of 10 kg and corresponding to a wide range of matching tools. Each tool has a barcode identifier, ensuring automatic recognition and parameter settings
- ◄Advanced Safety System
- The advanced Safety System, delivered with all F Series models, guarantees a safe work environment and is compliant to worldwide health and safety requirements. Thanks to the placement of the system on the top beam, the F Series can be accessed easily, which results in higher production efficiency.
- ◄Barcode for Automated workflows
- The barcode automatically identifies the job to obtain the necessary cutting data from the computer. The built-in camera scans the job automatically or by a hand scanner, depending on the selected workflow.
- ◄Automatic Depth Control (ADC)
- The ADC automatically sets the knife depth and the orientation of the tool. The tip of the knife or bit is measured accurately and the down position of the tool is set to table's level, guaranteeing a flawless cut. Both the ADC left and ADC right is included with every new F Series flatbed cutter
- ◄Conveyor extension to minimise downtime
- The conveyor extension, optional on the F1612 flatbed cutter, processes cut designs that are much larger than the actual cutting area. While the machine cuts the next part, the first cutout parts can be removed safely at the extended front.
- ◄Accelerated workflow with F-Performance
- Increase the performance of your F Series flatbed system with almost 40%. Advantages include faster up, down and turning movements of the cutting head, which will be most remarkable when using the Kiss-cutting tool
- ◄Heavy-Duty Roll Support
- The optional Heavy-Duty Roll Support allows a straight throughput of print rolls onto the wide-format flatbed sizes, F1832, F3220 and F3232. For the processing of heavy banner material and light to non-stretchable wide textile rolls, this roll support will facilitate the operator’s life considerably
- ◄Choose your size of versatility
- Cutting tables are available in five models. Each of them is bound to significantly increase your productivity.