Price available on request
The HP Latex 560 takes all the much-loved features from the existing HP Latex 365, and ups the game with extra features to suit the a multitude of business requirements and environments.
With scratch resistance comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banners, the new HP Latex 300 and 500 Printer series breaks the boundaries of sign and display printing. Whatever the demands, your business growth can be unstoppable.
Production-ready printers designed for easy operation
The HP Latex 300 and 500 Printer series is designed to help you come right up to production speeds and save time:
• Front media loading lets you move the printer right up against the wall, frees up workspace, and puts your operator in a better position to multitask
• Easy access to how-to videos, from QR codes available in the front panel
• Fast warm-up and immediate ripping
• Automatic, reliable, low-maintenance HP Latex printing helps reduce time monitoring the printer
Save hours of time with a new approach to colour management
If you think of color management in terms of seemingly endless trial and error, our new solution for substrate profiling will have you thinking differently. The HP Latex 300 Printer series features a simplified colour management experience with touchscreen access, directly from the front panel.
• A full set of generic and specific HP substrate profiles are pre-installed in the printer
• Search, download, and install custom substrate profiles from the online substrate profile library
• Conveniently fine-tune everyday substrate profiles—with HP Quick Substrate Profiling featured in the HP Latex 315 and 335 Printers, you can easily edit, clone, and remove a profile
• With HP Custom Substrate Profiling featured in the HP Latex 365 Printer, get all the features of HP Quick Substrate Profiling plus create custom substrate profiles with the i1 embedded spectrophotometer